Generic LEVITRA – Dosages, Warnings, Interactions, Side Effects, Prices
Information about Generic Levitra
Levitra is the brand name of vardenafil, a drug used in treating ED. The medication acts by relaxing muscles so that the blood flow could reach the penis easier. Just by taking a pill, you will not have an erection because sexual stimulation is essential. Currently, there are no legal generic versions of this medication.
Levitra may be prescribed for men experiencing the following symptoms:
- Problems with maintaining an erection;
- Problems with achieving an erection;
- Lowered sexual drive.
|$ 1.00 per pill||10, 20 MG||Buy|
|$ 1.50 per pill||10, 20, 40, 60 MG||Buy|
The dosage of the drug is determined based on a range of factors, but for most men, the initial dosage of 10 mg works well. It can be increased up to 20 mg, if there is a need and if the medication is tolerated well. Moreover, the dosage can also be decreased to 5 mg.
A tablet to of Levitra is taken one hour before sexual activity. Do not take it more often than one time per twenty-four hours.
It is crucial to use Levitra with no risk of complications, and that is why your healthcare provider should take to attention all of your medical problems, especially the following:
- Heart problems (arrhythmia, heart disease, a history of a stroke, heart attack, or CHF);
- A history (both individual and family) of Long QT syndrome;
- Abnormal blood pressure;
- Liver/kidney problems;
- Blood cell or bleeding disorders;
- A stomach ulcer;
- Hearing/vision problems;
- Retinitis pigmentosa;
- Peyronie’s disease.
Men using Levitra should avoid driving and doing activities requiring concentration and attention because this drug may make you feel dizzy. It is not recommended to use alcohol with this medication or, at least, avoiding consuming lots of it.
Grapefruit juice and grapefruit may affect the action of the drug, so you should avoid those products as well.
Men older than 65 years old may be more sensitive to the drug’s effects.
Levitra can interact with 1,815 generic and brand names, and that is why consulting a healthcare provider is crucial every time you need to use a drug along with Levitra. Particular, avoid using this medication with the following drugs:
- Nitrate-containing medications (nitroglycerin drugs, Isordil, Imdur, and Amyl Nitrite);
- Alpha-blockers (phenoxybenzamine, doxazosin, alfuzosin, phentolamine, silodosin, prazosin, tamsulosin, terazosin);
- PDE5 inhibitors (sildenafil, Tadalafil);
- Other medication with vardenafil;
- CYP3A4 Inhibitors (certain anti-seizure drugs, atazanavir, cimetidine, clarithromycin, erythromycin, indinavir, isoniazid, itraconazole, ketoconazole, nefazodone, nelfinavir, nicardipine, posaconazole, ritonavir);
- Bronchodilator (theophylline);
- Antihypertensive medications.
Very common (affecting more than 1 in 10 men):
Common (affecting up to 1 in 10 men);
- Blocked/runny nose;
Uncommon: (affecting up to 1 in 100 users);
- Back/muscle pain;
- Swelling of certain parts of the body;
- Vision problems;
- Pounding heart;
- Stuffy nose;
- Abdominal pain;
- Prolonged erections.
Rare: (affecting up to 1 in 1,000 men):
- Allergic reaction;
- Chest pain;
- Heart problems;
- High/low blood pressure
- Liver problems;
- Painful erections.
Very rare or not known (affecting less than 1 in 10,000 men)
- Penile bleeding;
- Blood in the urine;
- Blood in the semen.